Crafters Glossy Pack Gold
Other Supplies: double sided tape, Floral Whimsical Embossing Folder (Darice), Ebosser Die Cutting Machine (Craftwell), Black Glitter Cardstock (The Robin's Nest), Black Cardstock, Gold Metallic Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest), Gold Glitter Journaling Tag (The Robin's Nest), Gold Straw Fibers (The Robin's Nest), Craft Knife, 3" Circle Paper Punch, Puffy Sticker Embellishments (Paper House), photo 4x5"
1. Emboss 5 pieces of gold foil. (4x5")
2. Adhere 3 embossed foil pieces vertically across the top 1/3 of the layout leaving a 1/4" gap between them.
3. Next, double matte the photo with gold and then black glitter cardstock. Layer it with a gold glitter journal tag and attach it overlapping the gold embossed foil in the upper left.
4. Select some flourishes within the patterned background paper and carefully cut around them with a craft knife not to remove them but enough to allow them to be raised with foam tape. After all the selected areas are cut, adhere black cardstock to the back of the layout to camouflage the missing paper and provide support and stability. Place foam tape underneath the flourishes to raise them and to add more dimension to the layout.
6. Carefully, wind 3 loops of Gold Straw into concentric circles and adhere over the photo to accentuate the face.
8. Adhere a large word embellishment to the right of the photo.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at Rinea Blog http://www.rinea.com/blog and follow us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/RineaFoil/
To see more of Karen's projects, visit her blog Art & Soul. http://karensessionsartandsoul.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting!