Spark your creativity with Rinea paper foil
A specialty crafting material imported from Germany, Rinea paper foil is made up of paper lined with colorful aluminum foil on both sides. It works like paper and foil at the same time and can be used with any paper crafting tools.
- Maintains the shape however it is bent or folded without crinkling making it ideal for 3-D arts and crafts
- Great for embossing, die-cutting, punching, sanding, folding, spray painting, stamping, writing, and gluing to list a few examples
- Works with electronic cutting machines using a low tack mat and the same cut settings that are used for paper
- Available in many exciting color combinations including bold, pastel, and metallic colors with glossy and embossed finishes
- Perfect addition for scrapbooking, making cards, home decor, jewelry, ornaments, mixed media art, and much more.
- For writing on Rinea paper foil, use markers and pens with alcolol based inks such as the ones made by Copic, Cricut, Prismacolor, Sharpie, Spectrum Noir, StazOn etc.
- For stamping, we have tested several inks successfully which include Brutus Monroe, Color Box, Dare 2B Artzy, Prima Resist, StazOn, and Studio G Chalk Ink. Use very light heat for quicker drying.
Caution: Use only low tack adhesive cutting mats to prevent tearing when using electronic cutting machines.
A very special gift
This crafting material goes back generations when nuns in Germany taught a traditional craft of making Christmas ornaments to kids at a very young age. The charm and magic of this star transcends beyond its roots across cultures and faiths as a universal symbol of joy. We are keeping this tradition alive and you can learn this craft using simple video instructions for making the holiday star >>