Here is a quick and easy project that you can get the children to help make for the holiday season. Paper chains are simple to make and Rinea Foil is perfect to use because it is double sided. Cut a single loop from the chain each day of December as your family counts down the days until Christmas Day.
Crafters Glossy Pack: Rinea Paper-Foil 10-Pack 15 cm x 25 cm (Red/Gold) & (Green/Gold)
Crafters Embossed Pack: Rinea Paper-Foil 10-Pack 15 cm x 25 cm (Red & Green)
Other Supplies: double sided tape, lace doilie, wooden star, hot glue gun
1. Apply a strip of double sided tape along one edge of paper foil.
2. Cut strips of paper foil into 1" lengths. Cut 6 strips of 4 different paper foils.
3. Assemble a chain of 24 paper foil strips.
4. Add a paper loop for the final 25th day.
5. Cut 2 strips of green star embossed foil 1.5"x 9.5"
6. Accordion fold both green strips. Use a hot glue gun to attach the 2 strips together. Form a circle by gluing the ends together. Next, hold the center firmly together and glue the rosette onto a 1"x1" bit of paper. Carefully, hold the rosette in place until the glue cools and dries.
7. Attach the rosette to a white paper doilie and embellish the center of the rosette with a wooden star. Finally, attach a loop of ribbon to hang the rosette chain.
8. Adhere the 25th loop with the flat edge to the back of the rosette.
To learn more about our designer Karen, please visit her blog, Art & Soul. http://karensessionsartandsoul.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting!
Diane Agarwal - The passioneer behind bringing Rinea Foil, the unique crafting product from Germany, to you!