2021 - 2022 Rinea Design Team Blog
What We Are Looking For:
- Innovative crafters from around the world. We are very interested in 3-d, home decor, and non-traditional craft projects!
- Committed to promoting Rinea through all social networks.
- Commitment for a 6-month term. (August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022)
- Create projects within deadlines (we will have a calendar set up in advance).
- Create 2 projects each month using Rinea supplies and can prepare blog posts on the Rinea blog.
- Great photography is essential to create clear shots of their projects with good lighting and minimal shadows.
- Able to write step by step tutorials or create and edit a video for their projects every month.
- Team players who are proactive and willing to support other Design Team members
- Submit 2 informative tutorial projects every month.
- Create a step-by-step tutorial or video tutorial on Rinea YouTube channel
- Write a blog post on the Rinea blog
- Send the final projects to Rinea every quarter for use in marketing materials
- Create projects within deadline.
- Share your Rinea posts on your social media.
- $20 per project
- $25 for publication in national print media with Rinea mentioned
- $25 for 250 views on Rinea YouTube channel videos
- Participate in blog hops and product swaps with other companies
- An affiliate code to earn money by promoting Rinea products.
- Generous DT packs throughout the term, full of fantastic products.
- Rinea DT store discount.
- Great exposure of your projects & tutorials across all our social media platforms.
If all this sounds good to you, please click on the link below and fill out the form:
DT Application Link
The deadline for submitting the application form is July 5, 2021 (late applicants will not be accepted). If chosen, you will be notified via email and the new team will be announced on our blog soon after. If selected, you will be sent detailed information about our design team requirements, including an understanding of your obligations to Rinea.
We are looking forward to meeting you!