Posted on February 15 2018
At standard ATC size (3.5 x 2.5 inches) these little lovelies would also make a fantastic addition to a special Pocket Letter, or simply use the idea to make your own additions to your layouts, cards, and diaries.
What You'll Need -
Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack
Sequins in a similar selection of colors
Selection of dies or diecuts (small and medium)
1. Trim vellum to 2.5 x 7.0 inches. Fold on the long edge, then add adhesive around the outside.
2. Before folding, add a selection of sequins to the center of the vellum. It won't matter if one or two sequins touch the adhesive, but try to keep the sequins away from the outer edge.
3. Fold the vellum neatly, so that the sequins are now kept inside by the adhesive.
4. For variety, use some smaller die-cuts (like hearts or butterflies) instead of sequins. I love how the Rinea Foiled Paper looks under vellum - so soft and romantic - and, of course, they are all double-sided, so each side looks amazing.
Use the same method to add them to the vellum sheets.
5. Use a sewing machine to add a small stitch to the edges of each pocket. This will secure the sequins/die-cuts inside the pockets - but it also looks really pretty!
6. Set the sewing machine to one side and use some of the medium-sized dies in your collection to make a variety of cute embellishments. Then, with the same stitch, add them to the center of each ATC Shaker. I like to 'stack' two or three die-cuts, to add a little dimension and show off the other side of the Rinea Foiled Paper.
Please let us know if you try any of our tutorials and/or share your makes with us on social media. You can use #rinea #rineainspires and #rineafoliedpaper - and we'll find you!