Back to School Card by Martha Lucia
Hello there, Martha Lucia here with you!
Today I prepared a dimension card with foiled paper. This is my Back to School card to motivate the students!
This week a lot of students come back to school classes and I thought it is a stimulus card to motivate the boys and girls to start a new school year. I decided to make a card with a lot of dimensions and it is most simple that you can imagine. Let me share the process with you:
- Cut the card base and cover the front with a layer of Rinea Foiled Paper. I selected Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Rinea for my cover and cut it with the Diagonal Stitched Cover Panel from Reverse Confetti. To cover the entire from I used the 6"x12" size of foiled paper.
- Cut the By The Numbers Crafting Die from Technique Tuesday using Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
- Cut the same die cut several times using card stock
- Stock and paste all the layers that you cut using card stock with On point Glue. More layers more dimension.
- Paste on top the Silver/Gold Glossy By The Numbers Die.
- Paste the thick numbers over the decorated card base and set aside for a few minutes.
- Stamp the image that you want to use to decorate your card. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the stamp set School Days from Precious Remembrance Shop
- Color your image with your favorite medium. I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
- Fussy cut the image with scissors and paste over your card.