Posted on March 17 2020
Hello, everyone! It's Nancy back today.
This is my second Rinea project in collaboration with Creative Embellishments.
This time I have created a really fun Birdhouse Branch Tag, combining fabulous foiled paper with wonderful chipboard pieces!
Here's my tag:
Here's how I did it:
Rinea Woodlands Foiled Paper Variety Pack;
Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper;
Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper;
Creative Embellishments - Large Tag, Branches, Bird Cage;
Brown Acrylic Paint;
Stampendous Embossing Ink;
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder;
Brown and Green Grosgrain Ribbon.
1. I began by painting the chipboard branch, and the outside edges of the Large Tag, with brown acrylic paint.
2. I inked the birdhouse with embossing ink, liberally covered it with the embossing powder, and heat set it.
3. Once the paint was dry, I measured and cut the Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper to fit the tag, and adhered it in place.
4. I cut a piece of the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper slightly smaller and adhered it in place on top of the Mocha. (refer to photo below)
5. Next, I adhered the branch in place on the tag, ensuring that the birdhouse would fit well under it.
6. I adhered the birdhouse in place, ensuring the "chain" was placed on one of the branches.
7. I cut multiple little leaves from the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered them on the branch leaves. I curled the leaves up to add some extra dimension.
8. Finally, I added a green ribbon loop through the hole at the top of the tag and added a brown ribbon bow in place.
This was a fun tag to make...and such a great combination of products!
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back with more very soon!