Birthday Queen Card by Donna
It's Donna here sharing with you a birthday card using the Rinea foiled papers. I am using Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Solid Packs & Rolls, Silver Starstruck Solid Pack, Violet/Violet Starstruck Solid Packs & Rolls, and Lavender/Gold Glossy Solid Packs & Rolls on my card.
Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut the Violet Starstruck Solid Pack paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered it to my card,
3. I then die cut two circles one with Ebony Starstruck Solid Pack and another with Silver Starstruck Solid Pack, I adhered these circles together and added them to the base of my card,
4. I then die cut the crown with the Lavender Glossy Solid Pack and adhered it to the card,
5. I stamped the sentiment and added a layer from the Ebony Starstruck Solid Pack and added it to my card.
6. To finish off the card, I added two rhinestones from my stash on each side of the sentiment.
Closer look at the card:
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!