Christmas Tag Tutorial by Nancy
It's Nancy back with you today!
I'm going to show you how to make this fun Christmas Tag using these fabulous foiled papers!
I'm using the Jolly Foiled Variety Paper Pack for this project.
Also, in partnership with Imagine, I'll be using StazOn Ink.
Other materials used:
- Imagine StazOn Ink - Jet Black;
- Stamp: Just Rite - Festive Poinsettia, Gina K Designs - Merry Christmas, Stampin' Up - Luke 2;
- Dies: Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettias, Just Rite - Custom dies;
- Cardstock: American Crafts - Green;
- Punches: WRMK - Hole Reinforcer, Fiskars - Holly Border;
- Ribbon: Trim It Up - Gold Metallic;
- Beads: Round Rose Gold Metallic.
6. Cut strips of the Gold Glossy paper to fit around the outside of the tag. Punch with the Holly border punch. Adhere in place.
7. Die-cut the sentiments using the Just Rite Custom Dies. Layer as shown in photo, and adhere in place on the tag.
8. Punch a hole in the center top of the tag. Using the WRMK Reinforcer punch, punch a reinforcer from the Gold Glossy paper. Adhere in place around the hole.
9. Thread gold metallic ribbon through the hole.
10. Shape the Poinsettia flowers and leaves, and adhere the layers together.
11. Adhere one round Rose beads to the center of each Poinsettia.
12. Adhere Poinsettias in place on the tag, as shown in the photo.
13. Finally, adhere several of the floral style berries randomly around the tag.
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another Rinea tutorial next month!
* * * * *