Posted on January 10 2021
Hi friends! Jessa here from Sparkle with a beautiful flower craft for you today. These rolled foiled paper roses are so easy create and make a fun use of the 3D Rolled Star Die set. I used the Love Variety Pack, because the colors just scream Valentine's Day, but you can use any colors for this project!
- Rinea Foiled Paper Love Variety Pack
- Rinea 3D Rolled Star Die Set (or SVG, or templates)
- Adhesive (I use Beacon 3-in-1 Craft Glue but Glue Dots or a Hot Glue Gun would be perfect!)
- A smooth, round pencil or other round object for rolling the petals
- Cut out various sizes and colors using the 3D ornament die set and a die cutting machine (or use the SVG with your electronic cutting machine.)
- Start with the larger die cuts first. Take your smooth sided pencil or pen, and roll a petal towards the center.
- Make your way all the way around the circle, rolling all the petals.
- With a smaller die cut, either the same or a different color, roll the petals the same way. I like to make the smaller rolls a bit tighter.
- Using just a dot of glue, adhere the smaller rolled petals to the inside of the larger rolled petals.
- Cut some leaf shapes out in gold and glue them under the roses.