Posted on May 21 2019
It's Donna here and I'm back again sharing a Father's Day card I created using Rinea Foiled papers. On this card, I have used the Rinea Mocha/Gold Glossy Solid Packs & Rolls, Rinea Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Solid Packs & Rolls and Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Solid Packs & Rolls Foiled Papers.
Here is how I created my card:
1. My card is an A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
2. I cut the Mocha foiled paper at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered it to the base of my card,
3. I then die cut the Sapphire Foiled Paper and adhered it to the base of the card.
4. I then die cut a circle out of vellum, die cut the word "dad" with Rinea Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered it to the vellum piece,
5. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark, added white embossing powder and heat set it. I die cut the sentiment added some foam tape on the back and added it to my card.
A closer look at my card:
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!