Posted on November 20 2017
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a wedding card that I made using Rinea Foiled Paper. This is also the season of weddings and I need to make something elegant, so the best selection for me was the Metallics Variety Pack. Take a look at my card:
I made this card using Very Vanilla for the card base and the Peony Bloom Layers A and B die cuts to create the flowers. But let me give the details of this card because it is very easy to recreate:
- Cut the card base using Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Cut the second layer using watercolor cardstock.
- Cut the Peony Bloom Layer B using Copper/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper included on the Metallics Variety Pack
- Cut the Peony Bloom Layer A using Gold/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper included on the Metallics Variety Pack
- Assemble all the layers of your card and paste over the watercolor layer.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
- Cut a Happy die cut using Cooper/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper.
- Cut the part that connects the word with the flowers to create the effect of inlaid technique and paste the word.
- Stamp a complementary sentiment using Gold Metallic Encore.
To embellish, add some drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops Pale Gold. and with an aqua painter, some color to the inside of the flowers. I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors Set on my card.
I hope this idea inspires you to create your cards and projects with Rinea Foiled Paper. It is different, elegant and versatile. You can use it in the same form that you use your cardstock or decorated paper and your projects will look extraordinary!
See you soon!