Faceted Heart Card by Nancy
It's Nancy here today with a fun idea!
I'm going to show you how to make this lovely Faceted Heart Card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!
I think this makes a really pretty Valentine card!
I've used a couple of foiled papers from the "Love" collection for this project.
Here's how I did it:
Materials Used in this Project:
Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack;
From this Pack I used: Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper,
and the Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Tim Holtz Dies: Faceted Heart, and Crochet;
Strip of Gold Glitter Ribbon.
1. I began by creating a 5 1/2" square card base from the white cardstock.
2. I covered it with a 5 1/2" square, cut from the Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper.
3. On top of that I layered a 5" square of the Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
4. I die-cut the Faceted Heart and the Crochet trim from the Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper.
5. I assembled the Faceted Heart, and adhered it to the the card.
6. I adhered the Crochet trim in place, under the heart.
7. Finally, I tied a bow from the gold glitter ribbon, and adhered it in place beneath the heart.
The intricate Crochet die cuts these foiled papers so beautifully!
It makes such a pretty card!
I think it would be gorgeous out of any colour combination of these foiled papers!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another fun project!