Posted on July 17 2019
Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here today with a fun new project!
Today I'm going to show you how I made this fun Flip Flop Card,
using these fabulous Rinea foiled papers!
Lavender/Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper
Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper
Flower: Left Over From This Post HERE
Cardstock: Pale Lavender
Die: Sizzix Bigz XL - Card, Flip Flop
Sentiment Stamp: Stampin' Up - Pursuit of Happiness
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
1. I cut the flip flop card base out of both the Lavender/Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper and the pale lavender cardstock. I cut the flip flop strap from the Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper. The die includes the two flowers shown in the photo above. However, I already had this flower put together from the previous post. I decided it would be perfect for this project.
2. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of the cardstock, using the Memento ink. Then I matted it with the Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper.
3. To assemble, I adhered the foiled paper card base to the cardstock card base. I scored the fold and folded it to match.
4. Using my fingers, I curled the strap piece. I then adhered it in three spots: the two ends and the center point. I left the rest curved off the card.
5. The bottom of the card base is a round curve. On the backside, I cut a straight line across the bottom. This way the card can stand up for display.
6. I added foam tape to the back of the sentiment and added it to the card at an angle.
7. Finally, I adhered the flower in place to the center of the strap.
Isn't that a pretty card?
It would be great for someone heading off on a beachy holiday, wouldn't it?
Or just a card to wish someone a lovely summer! :o)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I wish each of you a very lovely summer!
I'll see you again soon!
* * * * *