Floral Bouquet Card by Nancy
Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here today.
I've used Rinea Foiled Paper, combined with some great ink from Imagine Crafts!
Here's my card:
This StazOn Pigment ink works beautifully on Rinea Foiled Paper!
I do recommend using a stamp positioning tool.
It helps to prevent any slipping when stamping.
Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
StazOn Pigment Ink - Peacock Feathers;
Tim Holtz Stamp - Illustrated Garden;
Stamp Positioning Tool of Choice;
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Elegant Ovals;
White Cardstock Card Base;
Sheer Silver Ribbon.
1. Cut the largest oval die from the Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
2. Stamp the floral image in the center of the die-cut oval, using the Peacock Feathers StazOn ink.
Set it aside to dry.
3. Cover the white card base with a piece of Silver Glossy Foiled Paper.
Mat it with a layer of the Sapphire Glossy Foiled Paper.
4. When the ink is set, adhere the oval to the center of the card front with foam tape.
5. Add a square rhinestone to each corner.
6. Finally, add a sheer silver ribbon bow.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back again soon!