Posted on May 05 2021
Hi there friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with a fun card I made, used several colors of Rinea Foiled Paper and some fun dies from my stash.
To make this card I:
- attached Elizabeth Craft Designs double side adhesive to all foil panels before die cutting
- used the scalloped frame die to cut out the Fuchsia Starstruck Foil Paper
- used the stitched heart die to cut Glossy Silver Foil Paper
- Used the heart shadow die to cut black suede cardstock, background for the Fuchsia layer and forever shadow.
- Used the fern die to cut both Jade and Emerald Glossy Foil Paper
- Used Gold Glossy Foiled paper to cut the Daisy
- Used Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper to cut forever sentiment and center for the daisy.
- I layered all panels together and attached the heart and forever shadow that is made out of cardstock using Bearly Art Liquid Glue.
- Finally the full assembled panel was adhered using double side tape to a 4.25" x 5.5" top folding heavyweight white cardbase.
I really love how this card turned out and I hope you do as well.
One more look at the finished product.
Disclosure: The links below are affiliate links. If you decide to use these links to shop, you are supporting LeeAnn in her crafting venture - thank you! She may receive a small portion of the sale, at no extra cost to you. These products are endorsed by LeeAnn, and I hope you will love them too.