Happy Fall by Donna
It's Donna here and I'm so excited about Rinea and Imagine Crafts collaborating all of November! All month long you will see some beautiful projects created by the design team. Be sure to keep coming back.
I am using the Rinea Foiled Paper pack "Haunted Variety Pack" on my card.Here is how I put it together:
- I cut my first layer using one of the sheets from theHaunted Variety Pack foiled paper pack.
- I then cut the next layer with some cardstock and adhered it to the foiled paper.
- I die cut several leaves using theHaunted Variety Pack. I adhered them onto my card using the Imagine On Point Glue.
- I stamped the sentiment usingStazOn Spiced Chai ink and heat embossed it with the Imagine embossing powder Iridescent.
- I finished off my card by adding my favorite of all times, Imagine's Sheer Shimer Craft Spray Sparkle. I find myself using this spray on a lot of my cards, especially now since it is the holiday, it gives my cards a beautiful finish.