Hi & Goodbye by Martha Lucia
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you. Today I have a dimension card to share with you. I called it HI Card.
To make this card, I used one of the beautiful cover dies from Poppystamps. I cut the Meadow Blossom die onto my all times favorite Fuchsia/Gold Rinea Foiled Paper. But let me share the easy steps to create the card:
1. Cut the card base. Mine is 4-1/4 x 11 with a score in 5-1/2.
2. Cut the Meadowblossom Die using Fuchsia/Gold Rinea Foiled Paper.
3. Cut the same die using white card stock. I cut three additional pieces.
4. Paste in the same place all the card stock dies. I used Dual Tip Glue Pen to paste these.
5. Paste on the top the Meadow Blossom Die of Fuchsia Roiled Paper. Let this piece aside for a while.
6. Cut an Arctic Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper Layer with the same dimension of the Fuchsia piece and paste it behind the frame using Dual Tip Glue Pen.
7. Paste the entire piece directly over the card base.
8. Die-cut the sentiment using Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and two or three more times using card stock.
9. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the sentiment and paste it over the negative space.
This is my last card as part of the Design Team of Rinea. These years have been an honor to me and my love for this Foiled Paper and the fabulous owners and teammates is unmeasured. Thank you so much for following me during these years and letting me share my inspiration with you. I will continue using Rinea Foiled paper on my projects, first because I like and second because as I always said to you, it makes a project an extraordinary project!
Goodbye and see you soon!