Posted on January 30 2018
Hey, it's Clair here this morning with a little tutorial that I hope will help anyone who received a new Planner for Christmas to personalise it with their stash of Rinea Foiled Paper!
I have a Fuchsia coloured Personal Sized Planner from Webster's Pages, so I chose to work with one of my favourites - the Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper - but have you seen the range of colours we now stock? You'll find something that works with any colour, I'm sure!
I love how I see both the Blush and the Gold with this method! Follow my version for Personal Sized Planners with inserts sized 6 3/4 x 3 3/4, but remember to amend the measurements if you have a different size! (You'll need to use our Crafter's Rolls as the 6 x 12 sheets, aren't quite big enough!)
1. With a trimmer, cut a section of Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper down to twice the size of the inserts, 6 3/4 x 7 1/2.
2. Fold the sheet in half, so that the sheet now measures 6 3/4 x 3 3/4.
3. Open the sheet back out, then fold one corner inwards towards the central fold. Remove this corner with a trimmer.
4. Refold the sheet in half to see the final Planner Pocket shape - and decide which colour you prefer on the outside. You can use double-sided adhesive to secure the sides of the Planner Pocket, or like me, add a little bit of extra detail with some stitching!
5. Add some holes to the edge of the Planner Pocket, so that it slots into the Planner. If you don't have a suitable Hole Punch, line it up with an insert (as below) then use a basic hole punch!
And that's it! So simple, but it looks so effective once it's finished - and as a bonus, the durability of the Rinea Foiled Paper, means it will last!
Hope you have all had a fabulous start to 2018!