Let It Snow Tri-fold Card by Nancy
Happy New Year, everyone!
Today I have a new tutorial for you today - my first of 2020!
I'm going to show you how to make this fun tri-fold card, using these fabulous foiled papers!
I'm using the "Frosted" collection for this project.
I think it's one of my favorite Variety Packs in the shop.
The colors are so beautifully frosty! lol
Here's my card:
It's hard to really see it, so I've taken lots of photos.
This is the front side:
This is the backside:
Here's how I made it:
Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack;
Sizzix Thinlits Die - Trifold Card, Snowflake;
Small Piece of White Cardstock;
Glittery Ribbon - Enough to tie a small bow.
1. Using the die, cut the card base out of the Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck foiled paper from the Variety Pack.
2. Cut a variety of the snowflakes dies, using all the papers in the collection.
3. Cut the word dies from your chosen colors of foiled paper.
4. Gently score along the score lines of the card base. Then fold your card base flat, ensuring it is all square and even.
5. Open the card up again, and embellish. The words are layered and adhered in place to the front bottom of the front frame.
6. The snowflakes are all layered onto the snowflake in the center panel. Add them in order of biggest to smallest, from back to front.
7. Turn the card over and layer more on the other side.
8. Cut a piece of white cardstock and adhere it to the back of the card base. This provides you with a place to stamp/write your sentiment. Add a couple of extra snowflakes in the corner.
9. Finally, tie the piece of ribbon into a bow, and adhere it to the front of the card.
Here's a final look at the card all folded up:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
May you each enJOY a Healthy and Happy New Year!
* * * * *