Posted on August 01 2019
Hey y'all! Lorrie here from Forty11 Designs with a fun mermaid card featuring Staz-On Pigment Ink. This new ink is absolutely amazing on Rinea Foiled Paper - super clear crisp images that are beautifully opaque!
Even though summer is winding down, it's still really hot here in Georgia. So some days, I want to just go be a mermaid so I can be in the water all day! Alas, I can't, so making a mermaid card is the next best thing.
Here's what you need to make this:
- Rinea Foiled Paper: Sapphire/Gold Glossy
- Rinea Foiled Paper: Emerald Starstruck
- Rinea Foiled Paper: Silver/Gold Glossy
- Rinea Foiled Paper: Violet/Gold Glossy
- Tsukineko/Imagine StazOn Pigment Ink in Piano Black
- Tsukineko/Imagine StazOn Pigment Ink in Shamrock Green
- Pink and Main Mermaids Stamps and Dies
- bubble stamp
- white card base
- tape runner adhesive
- paper trimmer
- manual die cutter
- Cut a piece of Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper to 4" x 5 1/4".Attach to the card base with adhesive.
- Cut Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to 3 1/2" x 5".
- Stamp bubbles onto Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with StazOn Pigment Ink in Shamrock Green.
- Stamp sea plants onto Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with StazOn Pigment Ink in Shamrock Green.
- Stamp rock onto Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with StazOn Pigment Ink in Piano Black.
- Stamp mermaid onto Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with StazOn Pigment Ink in Piano Black.
- Cut out stamped images with dies.
- Adhere all cut-out images onto the card.
- Stamp sentiment onto Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and cut out with paper trimmer. Adhere to card.
Let's all be mermaids!