Posted on May 21 2020
It's Donna sharing a miss you card today. I am using the Rinea Sapphire/ Sapphire Starstruck Foiled Paper, Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut the Sapphire/Sapphire Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered it to the base of the card,
3. I die cut the Rinea Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and added the thin piece around the center of the card,
4. I then cut a piece of Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered it to the card,
5. I die cut the fairy with Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered it to my card,
6. I die cut the word with Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered it to the card,
7. I finished the card off by adding some sequins.
Closer look of the card.
I hope I have inspired you and please come back again soon!