MOM Card Perfect for Mother's Day by LeeAnn McKinney
Hi there friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn here with a fun and fairly easy Mother's Day card that I made using Rinea Foiled Paper and dies.
- To make this fun card I used a Mini Slimline Cardbase which is 6" x 7.5" scored at 3.25" to make a 6" x 3.25" card base.
- I cut a panel of black cardstock to 5.75" x 3" for my first layer
- I used Silver Glossy Rinea Foil Paper cut 5.5" x 2.75" for my next layer.
- I used Elizabeth Craft Designs double side adhesive to adhere Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper to fun foam and cut out the letters mom using Kat Scrappiness lower case condensed dies.
- I used Jade Green Glossy Foiled Paper and cut out the stem from Kat Scrappiness Layered Tulip Bouquet Due Set
- I used Fuschia and Blush Starstruck Foil paper to cut the petals and the bow.
- I finished off by adding a clear enamel dot to the center of the bow, and with that this project was complete.