Mom Card by Donna Idlet
It's Donna here sharing a Mother's Day card with you today. I hope you all have had a chance to get your mother's day cards done and are in the mail by now. I am using the Rinea Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper, Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper, Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Lavendar/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut the Rinea Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and adhered it to my card,
3. I then die cut a background from the Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered it to the card,
4. I then die cut the word mom with Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Lavendar/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and used foam dots to adhered to the card,
5. I stamped the sentiment with Black Stazon Ink, then die cut the sentiment with a stitched die.
Closer look of the card.
I hope you have been inspired by my project today. Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!