Mothers Day Card by Martha Lucia
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here!
Today I have a Mother's Day card to share with you. This is a multilayer card without dimension.
The base of my card is blue card stock but all the other three layers are different colors and textures from Rinea Foiled Paper. Let me share with you how to make this:
1. Cut the card base. Mine is 4-1/4 x 11 but score in 5-1/2.
2. Cut the second layer using the Arctic/Arctic Starstruck Rinea Foiled paper. Righ now it is my favorite color. I used the Mix & Mat Postal Die from Papertrey Ink. You can use any frame or cover play die.
3. Paste the second layer directly over the card base. You can use Dual Tip Glue Pen or any other liquid adhesive.
4. Cut the third layer using the arrow die included on the same Papertrey die set. This time I used Gold.Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper and pasted it directly over the Arctic layer.
5. Cut the words from the Best Mom Die Set by Dress My Craft using Sapphire/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper.
6. Arrange the message over the decorated card base and paste the words using Dual Tip Glue Pen.
The interesting thing on this card is that it is totally plain without use the inlaid technique, simply the thick of Rinea Foiled papers made it extraordinary.
Happy mothers day and see you soon with more inspiration!