Posted on June 19 2019
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you!
1. Trace the silhouette of your design over the foiled paper. I decided to use starstruck design and combine the colors for the entire piece.
2. Cut the three different pieces alternating the colors between Starstruck Sapphire and starstruck silver.
3. Paste the foiled paper pieces over the birch wood using Tombo Mono Liquid Glue.
44. Let the glue dry naturally. In a while, you can die cut the extra pieces to decorate your patriotic heart. In my model, I used a USA Map from Die Versions, numbers, and some stars.
55. Stamp over a piece of Glossy Silver/Gold the image from the stamp set Heroes from Joy Clair with StazOn Pigment Ink Piano Black. Then fussy cut the stamped image with the scissors.
66. Paste the image on the decorated heart and stamp a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!