Posted on March 20 2021
Hi everyone! Diana here today sharing a fun floral card using some Riena foil, washi tape and cardstock.
I started by using three different flower punches from my stash. I haven't used punches in a long time and thought this would be a fun use for them along with the foiled paper.
Unfortunately I lost the photos of the process for this card but I will give good directions to help re create it.
1. Punch out shapes one time each from 6 different foiled paper color (if you want that many flowers)
2. Decide how you want your flowers arranged and start adhering them together, being sure to round the edges to give dimension.
3. Cut out your card base. I used a top folding here so it's 4 1/4" x 11"
4. Cut two pieces of black cardstock to 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" and the second 2' x 3 1/2"
5. I then took two different washi tapes that both had white backgrounds with gold strips and added them onto the cut black pieces. Next I adhered them to the card front. The larger piece all the way to the edge.
6. Next I added my punched flowers and "fluffed" them up once the liquid glue was dry.
7. I then decided on my sentiment. I stamped and die cut it out and added it to the lower right of my card front.
8. To finish off my project I added some dew drops in matching colors to the center of each flower.
I am loving the shine I got when taking my photos. It gives such a brightness to the card and the dew drops couldn't have matched any better!
stampin' up! flower punches, robin's nest dew drops, altenew washi tape.