Rinea Design Team Call
Rinea by GlobalCrafting is launching its first ever design team of 6-8 designers to showcase our amazing products, including the Rinea paper foil. We need designers who are able to craft in many areas including cards, home décor, mixed media, scrapbook pages, and more! We are looking for well rounded designers who can write blog posts, create tutorials, take quality pictures and possibly do videos.
Perks of being a Rinea Design Team Member:
- Generous supply of our products to work with
- Exposure of your work on our blog and social media platforms
- Links back to your blog or website connected to each blog post featuring your work
- Compensation for projects chosen to be used in the Rinea Show Booths
- Publication compensation
- Possible partnership with other brands for cross promotion
- 2 blogs posts a month per designer to be posted on the Rinea blog and your own personal blog
- 1 of the two blog posts needs to be a tutorial – a video tutorial (with a few pictures) or a step out picture tutorial with detailed instructions
- Social media sharing of the team member’s posts and brand news. We will also promote and share each team member’s project across the Rinea social media.
- 6 month commitment Dec 2016 - May 2017 with the possibility of an extension
- Follow all of Rinea social media sites
To apply, please email the following information:
- email address
- Link to blog
- Links to social media
- Links to 3 favorite projects from your blog - we want to see your writing style and pictures. Posts with videos are a plus! These do not need to be new posts, but posts from the past year and different types of projects – please do not send 3 links to card posts.
- Send application to: email@example.com
- Submission due by Oct 27th 2016
- Team announced on Nov 3rd 2016
We look forward to receiving your application. International designers are welcomed as are designers of other teams. We will announce the team on Nov 3rd and email selected designers before that date.
If you have any questions please ask in the comments below.