Rinea DT Call
Design Team Call
Deadline for Submission April 24, 2017
Rinea® by Global Crafting is having a new design team call for 6-8 designers to showcase our amazing products, including the Rinea® foil papers. We need designers who are able to craft in many areas including cards, home décor, mixed media, scrapbook pages, and more! We are looking for well rounded designers who can write blog posts, create tutorials, take quality pictures and possibly do videos.
Perks of being a Rinea® Design Team Member
- Generous supply of our products to work with
- Exposure of your work on our blog and social media platforms.
- Links back to your blog or website connected to each blog post featuring your work.
- Compensation for projects chosen to be used in the Rinea® Show Booths.
- Publication Compensation
- Partnership with other brands for cross promotions
- 2 blog posts a month per designer to be posted on your blog, sending links to our DT coordinator.
- 1 of the two blog posts needs to be a tutorial – a video tutorial (with a few pictures) or a step out photo tutorial with detailed instructions
- Social media sharing of the team member’s posts and brand news. We will also promote and share team each team member’s project across the Rinea® social media.
- 1 year commitment with the possibility of an extension
- Follow all of Rinea® social media sites
- Design team term runs from June 1, 2017 – May 31, 2018
- Email Address
- Link to blog or website
- Links to social media (IG & FB are a must)
- Links to 3 favorite projects from your blog - we want to see your writing style and pictures, posts with videos are a plus! These do not need to be new posts, but posts from the past year and different types of projects. They also do not need to include Rinea foil but is a plus.
- Email application to: email@example.com with "DT Call" in subject line.
We look forward to receiving your application. International designers are welcome as are designers of other teams. We will announce the team on April 30th, and email selected designers. If you have any questions please ask in the comments below.