Posted on July 05 2017
Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share my fascination with Rinea!
Shapes and texture on one card is the project that I am sharing with you today. Sometimes I want to enhance a great sentiment and need to create a special "background" for it. This is the perfect sample to do this:
I made my card using very vanilla cardstock for the base, but the rest of the elements are very special. Let me share with you:
- Cut the second layer using Rinea Foil Sapphire/Gold Glossy. I used part of the sheet included in the Jewels Foiled Variety Package.
- Pass this layer through the big shot using the 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Hexagons to give a very special 3D effect to this emboss.
- Paste the layer over the card base using Tape it! adhesive or any other double adhesive tape.
- Cut three squares using the cross stitched die cut frame, I used one from the Gina Marie Designs collection. I cut one in card stock very vanilla, one in designer paper and the last one in Rinea Foil Copper/Copper Glossy.
- Stamp the sentiment Your teacher can open the door from So Suzy Stamps over the Very Vanilla cardstock using Versafine Deep Lagoon Ink.
- Arrange and paste the squares over the decorated card base and decorate with a banner created with a strip of the gold side of Rinea Foil Sapphire/Gold Glossy and a star die cut created with the Sapphire side. Add some gold sequins to finalize the decoration.
When you have the perfect elements, it's easy, and fun to create what you want. This stamp coordinated perfectly with all the textures and colors that I used on this card and I hope you use it as inspiration.
See you soon!