Shooting Star Skyline Card by Nancy
It's Nancy here with a fun new project, in our collaboration with Poppystamps!
I have combined the wonderful foiled paper with two great dies from Poppystamps!
Here's my card:
Here's What I Used:
Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Assorted Foiled Papers - Misfits;
Poppystamps - Shooting Star Craft Die;
Poppystamps - Townhouses Craft Die;
White A2 Card Base.
1. Cut a piece of the Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Adhere it to the front of the card base.
2. Since I wanted all my little houses to be in a variety of different colors, I reached for my Assorted Foiled Papers - Misfits Pack. I die-cut the Townhouses die from multiple colors, in both Starstruck and Glossy foiled papers.
3. I added some small pieces of the Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper behind some of the windows, so it appears that the lights are on.
4. After assembling all my little houses, I adhered them along the bottom of my card front.
5. Die-cut the Shooting Star from the Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
6. Adhere the Shooting Star to the night sky above the house skyline.
This was such a fun card to put together! The dies are so intricate and cut beautifully!
As always, the foiled papers just make it special!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with some new inspiration soon!
* * * * *