Slider Halloween Card by Martha Lucia
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia, here with you!
Today, I am featuring the Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack. I just created a slider surprise Halloween Card with Rinea!
I decided to make a Halloween Card using Rinea Foiled paper for all main pieces. However, after die cut the different pieces, I felt that the foiled paper needed to be re-enforced for the slider to move freely without breaking.
Here are the steps to you also create your card with me:
- Cut the base of your card using card stock. Mine is 4-1/4"x11" with a score in 5-1/2". I used card stock because it's easier to write a message inside.
- Cut a second layer using Emerald/Gold Glossy Rinea Foiled Paper. This color is included in the Haunted Foiled Paper Variety Pack.
- Cut twice the pieces of the slider card using the Slider Surprise Die'Namics from My Favorite Things. Once with cardstock and the second with Rinea Foiled Paper. Paste the Rinea layers over the cardstock layer. For these layers, I used the Starstruck Texture design of Rinea Foiled Paper.
- Assemble the pieces using double-sided tape. Slide the front of your card and stamp the sentiment over the second layer or fist layer of Rinea Foiled Paper of the card using StazOn Pigment Ink Black Noir. For the sentiment, I used the Laugh Cackle sentiment from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.
- Finalize your card with the decorations. For my sample, I used one witch and one spider from my stash. I layered these pieces over basic black cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by, and let me share with you how to add an extraordinary touch to your cards with Rinea Foiled Paper.
See you soon!