Snowman Card by Nancy
It's Nancy back on the blog today, with a fun Frosty project!
I'm going to show you how I made this cute Snowman Card,
using these fabulous foiled papers!
This is a very good indication of what I see when I look out my window!
I'm using the beautiful "Frosted" collection for this project.
Here's how I did it:
1. I began by cutting an A2 card base out of white cardstock.
2. I cut an A2 size piece of the Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered it to the card base.
4. I adhered the Silver piece in place on the card front. From the Turquoise cut, I took all of the bits that I wanted to use and put them in place on the card front. It was like putting a puzzle together. I adhered the letters in place and added the Turquoise snowflakes.
5. Using the scrap of Blush/Blush Starstruck Foiled Paper, I die-cut just the hearts on the front of the snowmen. Then I adhered them in place on the card front.
6. Finally, I added rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.
These foiled papers are always perfect for a fun frosty card!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another fun project!