Posted on March 19 2019
I really love to use Rinea foiled paper to stamp with rubber stamps because I got a very defined images and great effects.
How to make this card:
- Create the card base using Blueberry Bushel card stock. The size of the card is 4-1/4" x 11" with score in 4-1/4"
- Cut the second layer using Lavender Starstuck Rinea Foiled Paper.
- Pass this layer with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder through a die cutting machine.
- Cut a circle window with a circle die cut over the Lavender layer.
- Paste behind the lavender layer a piece of Silver Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper to cover the window.
- In a separate piece of Gold Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper I stamped the sentiment Leave a Little Sparkle from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps with the new StazOn Pigment Black from Imagine.
- Cut a new circle from the piece created on the step before step. Make this circle a little smaller to the window.
- Paste over the Silver Starstruck piece the circle sentiment with a lot of double sided foam tape to give to it a different high.
- Stamp the Button Flower Left and the Button Flower Right using three different colors of Rinea Foiled Paper. I used Starstruck Fuchsia and Violet/Gold and Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
- With the piecing technique make the center of the flowers interchanging the colors.
- Add some branches to complete the floral look. To make this I used Mocha Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper.
- Paste the flowers with double sided foam tape and glue dots
- Curve the petals according with your preferences.
I hope my project inspire you to make more spring cards combining the stamps with the foiled paper. it is perfect to stamp, embossing and die cut.
- See you soon,
- Martha Lucia