Posted on February 27 2019
Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.
I'm going to show you how to make this fun gift box and card, using these fabulous foiled papers!
Again, we're partnering with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!
So I have also used some of their fabulous stamps in my project!
I'm using the "Pastels" collection for this project.
I think this is one of my very favorite Variety Packs from Rinea!
The color combination is just gorgeous!
Other materials used:
- Clematis Doodle Stamp
- Leaf Doodle Stamp
- Color of Spring Stamp
- StazOn Jet Black Ink
- StazOn Gothic Purple Ink
- 3 1/2" White Card Base
- Cricut Cartridge - Tags, Bags & Boxes 2
- Cricut Expression 2 Machine
- I began by using the box file from the Cricut Cartridge and cutting it out of the Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
2. Then it was time for all the stamping. I stamped the flower on the box cut, using the Gothic Purple ink. Then using the Jet Black ink, I stamped flowers on the Starstruck Lavender, and the Glossy Lavender Foiled Papers. I stamped the flower centers on the Starstruck Jade Foiled Paper, as well as some leaves. Then I stamped some leaves on the Glossy Jade Foiled Paper. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on the Glossy Lavender Paper, and on some white cardstock.
3. Next, I fussy cut out all the flowers, leaves, and flower centers.
4. Assemble the box. Little bits of the glossy gold back will show.
5. Layer the Jade flower centers on the Lavender flowers with foam tape.
6. Position some glossy Jade leaves on the back of the flowers.
7. Adhere the flowers in place on the box with foam tape.
8. Curl up the flower petals and the leaves, to add some dimension.
9. Here's a close-up of the flowers.
10. I cut a 3 1/4" square of Turquoise Glossy Foiled paper and adhered it to the card base.
11. I assembled one more flower and adhered it in place on the card with foam tape.
12. I trimmed down the sentiment stamped on the cardstock and adhered it in place at the bottom of the card.
13. Fill the box with a yummy treat or gift, and present it to someone special!
I just love working with these foiled papers.
I think they make an ordinary project look extraordinary! :o)
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again next month with some new Rinea inspiration!
* * * * *