It's Donna here and I have a thank you card to share with you today. I'm beginning to think I have a favorite color of the Rinea Foiled Paper, which is Fushia! On my card I am using the Rinea Fushsia/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack and Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Solid Pack.
Here is how I put it together:
1. My card is an A2 top folding card,
2. I die cut the top layer using the Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, I adhered this layer to the base of my card,
3. I then die cut the Rinea Fushsia/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack trim and adhered it around the base of my card,
4. I then die cut an oval using Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Solid Pack.and used some liquid glue and adhered it to my card,
5. I then die cut the words Thank You and adhered them to my card with liquid glue,
6. To finish off my card I added some glitter enamel dots to the card.
A closer look of my card.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!