Posted on June 21 2019
It's Donna here and I'm back again sharing a thank you box I created using Rinea Foiled papers. This box is great for a small gift for a birthday or gifts for a wedding party with the beautiful papers. On this box, I used the Rinea Jade/Gold Glossy Solid paper and the Rinea Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Paper.
Here is how I put my box together:
1. I cut four panels of the Rinea Jade/Gold Glossy Solid paper,
2. I then added double sided strong tape to the tabs on the cut pieces,
3. I then attached all the sides together and here is what it looked like,
4. I then die cut three panels for the sides and 4 pieces for the top using Rinea Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Paper and adhered them to my box,
5. I then stamped the front panel using Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps and sentiment, die cut it out with a stitched die and adhered it to my card.
The box was very easy to put together, adding the panels onto the box really makes it sturdy.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!