Thankful For Everything ATC by Nancy Nickel
Hi, everyone! It's Nancy here today with an easy new tutorial!
I'm going to show you how to make this fun ATC, using these fabulous foiled papers from Rinea!
Other materials used:
- StazOn Ink - Jet Black
- Sizzix Bigz Die - ATC
- Small Chipboard Piece
- Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Scrap of White Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Pearlescent - Silver
- Small Scissors
1. Die-cut the ATC out of both the chipboard and the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper. Adhere the layers together.
2. Using the StazOn ink, stamp the swirly design on multiple Starstruck Foiled Papers. I stamped it on the Lavender, the Silver, and twice on the Blush Pink.
3. Decide which color you want to use for the base. They all looked so pretty but I finally decided to use the Silver stamped image as the background. Fussy cut the flowers from the Lavender and Blush Pink stamped images. I used my favorite little fussy cutting scissors because these flowers are really tiny.
4. Next, I stamped out a number of the sentiments from the Joy Clair stamp set, using the Memento ink. I cut the words all apart, matted them with the Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper, and made up my own sentiment.
5. Adhere everything in place. The assortment of little flowers were curled up before being added, to give them some lovely dimension.
6. Add pearls to the center of each flower with Bo Bunny Silver Pearlescent.
Here's a final look at the finished ATC:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Come by and visit me at The Nickel Nook!
* * * * *