Thanksgiving Place Card by Nancy
Hello, everyone! It's Nancy back with you today!
I have another project share combining beautiful foiled papers with Joy Clair Stamps!
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, in less than a month here in Canada,
I thought I would share a fun place card idea.
These cards would be lovely decorating the table.
There is a spot left right above the "Thankful" to add a name.
This could easily be done with a marker.
Here's how I did it:
Joy Clair Stamp - Thankful and Blessed;
Imagine Crafts - StazOn Ink - Piano Black;
Stamp Positioning Took;
1. I began by doing all my stamping on a variety of foiled papers. I did some extra stamping while I was at it - for future projects.
2. Using my tiny scissors, I fussy cut the sunflower images out. One flower from Gold/Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper, one flower from Copper/Copper Starstruck Foiled Paper, one stem from Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper, and one flower center from Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper.
4. I scored down the center of each piece.
5. Using the StazOn ink and a stamp positioning tool, I stamped the sentiments on each side of the Copper/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
6. I adhered these two layers together, lining up the scoreline.
7. I adhered the sunflower in place on one side of the place card. First, the copper flower, then I added the gold flower with a little piece of foam tape. I added the stem, tucking it under the copper flower, with a little piece of foam tape behind the leaf. Finally, I added the flower center.
8. I fluffed up the flower petals to give it some extra dimension.
Here's the stamping on the other side:
It's the perfect Scripture verse for a Thanksgiving Place Card!
Then you can send the card home with your guest,
as a reminder to always be Thankful!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again soon with a new Rinea project!
* * * * *