Posted on December 19 2019
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you! Today I want to share a Valentine Banner featuring the Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack of Rinea.
This is one idea that you can easily modify and use for different occasions or celebrations. These are the easy steps to create this:
- Select the color for the base of your banner and cut it 4"x4". I used Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper included on the Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack.
- Round the corners of your squares using a corner punch.
- Cut the Mandala Die using the gold side of any glossy color included on the Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack.
- Cut the letters and big heart using the Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper.
- Cut the small hearts using the Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
- Paste the letters and small heart directly behind the letters and over the big heart.
- Add the pieces created in the step before over the mandala using double-sided foam tape.
- Paste the mandalas with double-sided foam tape over the red base.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration. Merry Christmas and Happy Valentines!