Posted on August 15 2019
Hey y'all! Lorrie from Forty11 Designs here with my latest project. This vintage-look wall hanging is made possible using the amazing new StazOn Pigment Ink from Imagine. It makes stamping on Rinea Foiled Paper a breeze!
I love all things vintage. I found this simple wooden frame at a craft store and wanted to give it a vintage-inspired look. So I got out some stamps, some Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper, and some StazOn Pigment Ink and took it back in time!
Here's what you need to make it:
- Rinea Foiled Paper: Gold Starstruck
- Imagine StazOn Pigment Ink in Piano Black
- vintage-look stamps
- paper trimmer or scissors
- Cut the Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper to fit inside the frame. The easiest way to do this is to take out the glass and trace it with a pencil, then cut out using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Stamp images onto the Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper using the StazOn Pigment Ink. I chose images that had a very vintage feel.
- Place paper in frame and replace glass.
This project is so easy to make but it adds a touch of vintage to any decor!