Warm Hugs Car by Donna
It's Donna here sharing a cute Valentine card with you today. I am using the Rinea Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack, Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Solid Foiled Pack and Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Solid Packs & Rolls.
Here is how I created my card.
1. My card is an A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut the Rinea Silver Pack paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and die cut it with a heart background and adhered it to my card,
3. I then die cut the heart with Rinea Fushsia Foiled Pack and adhered it onto my card,
4. I then die cut the "warm hugs" with Rinea Ebony Foiled Pack and Rinea Silver Paper and adhered them together,
5. I then used a cute stamp set by Reverse Confetti and stamped the images and colored them with Copics and used my scan and cut to cut them. I stamped the sentiment from a stamp set from Altenew with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used foam squares to adhere the images and the "warm hugs" to my card.
A closer look at my card:
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!