Wonderful Life Card by Nancy
Hi, everyone! It's Nancy back with you again.
I've got another fun card for you...a combination of these beautiful Foiled Papers,
along with some coordinating StazOn Pigment ink from Imagine Crafts.
I recently picked up this fun background stamp, and have been anxious to use it.
I thought the "messiness" of it worked well with the sentiment.
Here's my card:
Rinea Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper;
Rinea Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper;
Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper;
Imagine Crafts - StazOn Pigment Ink - Shamrock Green, Piano Black;
Tim Holtz Stamps - Background and Sentiment;
Stamp Positioning Tool of Choice;
White Cardstock Card Base.
1. Using the Shamrock Green Ink, Stamp the background design onto the Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. Set aside.
2. Using the Piano Black Ink, Stamp the sentiment onto the Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. Set aside.
3. Mat each stamped piece with the Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper.
4. Cover the white cardstock card base with Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper.
5. Adhere the stamped piece to the front of the card.
6. Add the matted sentiment with foam tape, as shown in the photo.
Here's one last look at the finished card:
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon!
* * * * *