Woodlands Wreath Card by Nancy
This has to be one of my very favorite Rinea collection packs!
I just love the combination of colors, especially the pretty greens!
Here's my card:
Sizzix Embossing Folder - Wood Grain;
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die - Wreath;
Ranger Liquid Pearls - White Opal;
Stampin' Up - Decorative Label Punch;
Unknown "Hello" Word Die;
White Cardstock Card Base.
1. Cut a 6" square piece of the Glossy Mocha Brown/Gold Foiled Paper. Run it through the embossing folder. The embossing folder isn't 6" wide, so move it over and run it through again.
2. Using the Spellbinder dies, cut the wreath from both the Glossy Jade Light Green, and the Glossy Emerald Green Foiled papers. Then cut several of the sprigs and flowers from both colors of foil.
3. Trim the wood grain embossed piece down to 5 1/2" square. Adhere it to the card base.
4. Center the Glossy Emerald Green wreath on the wood grain background, and adhere in place. Then add the Glossy Jade Light Green.
5. Now add the sprigs and flowers around the wreath. Bend up the flowers, and curl the leaves to add dimension and movement.
6. Use the Stampin' Up Decorative Label punch to punch a label from the Glossy Emerald Green. Die-cut the "Hello" from Jade Light Green. Adhere it to the center of the label, add a little flower, and then adhere it to the center of the wreath using foam tape.
7. Finally, add a drop of Liquid Pearls to the center of each flower.
Here's your finished card:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another project share!
* * * * *